McCoy Tyner – New York Reunion
McCoy Tyner Quartet, Joe Henderson, Ron Carter, Al Foster – New York Reunion Chesky Records 00:00 Recorda Me (Remember Me) (Joe Henderson) 09:47 Miss Bea (Dedicated To Mother) (McCoy Tyner) 16:57 What Is This Thing Called Love? (Cole Porter) 25:02 My Romance (Rodgers & Hart) 31:34 Ask Me Now (Thelonious Monk) 43:40 Beautiful Love (B.B.King,E.Van Alstyne,H.Gillespie,V.Young) 52:54 A Quick Sketch (Ron Carter) 1:03:24 Home (McCoy Tyner) Bass – Ron Carter Drums – Al Foster Piano – McCoy Tyner Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson Recorded at RCA Studio A, New York City on April 3 & 4, 1991.
McCoy Tyner, in full Alfred McCoy Tyner, also called Sulaimon Saud, (born December 11, 1938, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.—died March 6, 2020, New Jersey), American jazz pianist, bandleader, and composer, noted for his technical virtuosity and dazzling improvisations. Sheet music transcripcions available in our Library.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Out of Africa – music by John Barry (piano solo)
- Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla) by Nadja Kossinskaja,guitar (with sheet music)
- Erik Satie (composer and pianist) (1866-1925)