Aaron Copland “Three Moods” – with sheet music
The history of these early pieces begins with a grouping of four; then a decision to include only three under the title “Trois Esquisses;” and finally their renaming as Three Moods. Each piece is titled individually: I. Embittered, II. Wistful, and III. Jazzy.
- Libertango (Piano Solo) – Astor Piazzola
- Milonga del Angel by Astor Piazzolla (arr. piano solo)
- Oblivion (A. Piazzolla) Two pianos – pianists Argerich and Hubert
- Out of Africa – music by John Barry (piano solo)
- Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla) by Nadja Kossinskaja,guitar (with sheet music)
- Erik Satie (composer and pianist) (1866-1925)